Thursday, May 3, 2012

Product Review: Royal Grace Knits

****Please note, I was not paid for this review****
Patty Llewellyn is the creator of Royal Grace Knits.
She is also the mastermind behind the creations you see. Every item you will see on this page, she created with her own hands.
Now, I'm not much on knitting or crocheting or anything like that. I tried it once and quickly put it down, aggravated 'cause I didn't get it. It happens. But when I look at what Royal Grace Knits has to offer, I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy for not being able to make these beautiful things.
She can turn just about anything into a work of art. Hand her some yarn and she can make just about anything you can dream up.
Here are some ideas of some of her creations.
Personally, I want one of these this winter! The hat..not the skull. lol
Love it!
Ear warmers
She can do some custom stuff, if she can find the colors and fabric for it.
Right now, she is a local business, but I'm trying to help her go nationwide. Patty does amazing work, quality work, and she doesn't charge a ton of money for it.
Check out Royal Grace Knits and see what you can find!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Thank you for the push! If tyou can dream it, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?