Friday, May 18, 2012

So Excited About Some Upcoming Changes

BIG changes are happening for my family (again), and these changes will make our future so much more brighter!
My husband was offered a chance that he couldn't turn down and, in accepting, will make enough money to allow me to stay home for another year. Which means more blogging! YAY! lol
I'm excited about this, because this offer will look so good on his resume' down the road.
So, with my new found freedom of being a stay at home mom for another year, I plan to be active in my kids' school. I plan to join the PTA and volunteer as much as I can. I'm looking forward to this.
Another change....
I'm writing a book. I'm going to publish it as an e-book and see how it does. I've not really worked a whole lot on it, to be honest, but that's going to change. It's been a crazy week and I wanted to take a week off from everything and just be with my kids.
My husband and I have discovered "Bones" on Netflix and have been watching it. We are almost done with season 4 now. I love this show and the chemistry between Booth (played by the yummy David Boreanaz) and Brennan (played by Emily Deschanel). I'm excited to get caught up on it.
That's pretty much all the news on this front. There's so much I still want to write about, but, due to legal issues, I can't just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?