Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday To 2 Of My Precious Babies!

8 years ago today, my entire world changed. At 3:05 and 3:05 and 30 seconds in the morning, Sebastian and Anastasia made their debut into this world, giving me reason to live, breath and exist. I couldn't imagine my life without them. 
It's bitter sweet, thinking about them growing up. And it's not something that I'm enjoying at all. I feel like I blinked and BAM, they were 8 and entering 3rd grade. 
They are both pretty amazing kids and I'm so thankful that the Lord picked ME to be their mother. Anastasia is such a little lady and Sebastian has an imagination that surpasses reality most of the time. Sometimes, I sit and look at them and just wish that I could see what's going on in their brains.
So here's a big Happy Birthday shout out to my first (but no matter how grown they are, they'll always be my) babies. I hope they have a great day and love their gifts.
Sebastian at 3 months old
Sebastian now
Anastasia at 3 months old
Anastasia now

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My little girl goes into 4th grade this year, so I know how you feel! Where in the world does time go!?
    I'm hosting a giveaway today...I hope you'll check it out!
    http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/07/SGAgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?