Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liebster Award!

We were nominated by LouLou's Blog to win this award for up and coming bloggers!
This is my first award and it is much appreciated. Thank you so much!



The Liebster Awards is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers as a way to spread the word about smaller blogs who deserve a larger audience. This award is an honor, but once nominated, you must earn it:
1) You must list 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions put to you by person awarding you.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and list their questions.
4) Go to your nominees’ pages and inform them of the nominations.
 
 
11 Things About Us
 
1. First and foremost, we are parents. There are 7 kids between us (I have 3, Jen has 4).
2. We are both happily married to wonderful men and have been for 4 years.
3. Jen and I are best friends.
4. We met on a site called Cafemom
5. Jennifer and I are totally different people, but we balance each other out.
6. We have a lot of similar beliefs.
7. We both have boy/girl twins.
8. Our kids love playing with each other.
9. My kids are all healthy, Jen's kids have health issues.
10. I'm older than she is by 2 years.
11. We both like writing this blog.

I'll answer the questions that were asked.

  1. Why do you blog?
    I blog because I love to just let people into my life and possibly help others.
  2. How many blogs do you have?
    I have 2, but this is the only one I really work with.
  3. Where do you see yourself in five years?
    Graduating college and finding a job in a library somewhere, but most definitely still blogging!
  4. If you could have any job, what would it be?
    I'd be a librarian in my kids' school.
  5. What is your favorite meal?Thanksgiving dinner! lol
  6. How many days a week do you usually read, blog, or write?
    I try to blog every day, but that doesn't always happen.
  7. Favorite vacation destination you want to visit?
    I REALLY want to go to Hawaii.
  8. Best personality trait you have?
    My best is my worst...I'm extremely empathetic.
  9. Favorite thing about blogging?
    Just meeting new people and reading other's experiences.
  10. Favorite Band/Singer?
    Maynard James Keenan and anything that man touches! And Hanson! lol
  11. When in High School what social group would you consider yourself in? (jock, prep, loner, etc)
    I was a loner....

    The blogs that I nominate are:

    My questions:
    1. What inspires you to blog?
    2. You're trapped on an island. What 5 things do you have?
    3. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    4. What is your favorite season?
    5. Do you like sports?
    6. Who/What is your favorite band/singer?
    7. What is your favorite book?
    8. Will you recommend a movie for me to watch?
    9. What is your favorite color?
    10. What is your favorite memory?
    11. How long have you been blogging?

    Thank you, LouLou, for nominating me! I really appreciate it!
    ~Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Liebster Blog Award, it's such an honor as it's given by other bloggers! Joined your site, I'm your new follower.
    Karen @ BakingInATornado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! We are very honored :) I hope you enjoy our blog. If you want to see anything let us know! And feedback- whether good or bad- is always appreciated!!! :) ~Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thank you so much!!
    (: Hope you have an AMAZING day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a chance to respond and post. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?