Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh The Curse Of Being A Stay At Home Mom

Let me first start out by saying that I love my job. 
I really, truly do. I mean, I get to stay home with my little one, clean my house, and when that's done, be lazy. I take full advantage of this.
But there are times when I just really want to cry.
The biggest downside of being a stay at home mom is your immune system weakens (please note, this is my own opinion, not fact). That means your husband, who works with the public, and your kids, you attend school, all have stronger immune systems than you do. That also means that all those little germies they bring home doesn't really affect them, but they kick the crap out of you and your puny little immune system is huddled in a corner, crying and begging for mercy. Again..this is just my own opinion..it is not fact.
Sure, my husband and two of the 3 kids have had the crud, but I swear, this little turd head is giving me a beating. It started out with a sore throat and now, it's settled into my chest for a nice, long nap.
UGH!
I want to cough and I can feel it breaking up, but come on, homie! This is ridiculous. I can't even yell at my kid! And I'll go to cough and (WARNING....WARNING....TMI MOMENT AHEAD) I'll cough up some of the mucus, but it's like it's little buddies are hanging around, holding on to it going "ohhh no buster...no getting outta here yet!"
I use to RARELY get sick, but twice in less than a month, I've gotten sick! This is unacceptable!
I'll probably look back at this in a few days and laugh about it, but for the time being, I want to throw myself a pity party.
The REALLY sad thing?
I don't have my G Crack Brownies!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. What are g crack brownies? I know! I would love to be a stay at home mom but I'm a single mom so I have to earn the bacon. A downside to being a housewife would be the constant expectations to keep your house spotless.I have 2 kids and even when I was married my house wasn't perfect.Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?