Saturday, August 18, 2012

Potty Training...Oh The Joy!

Next week, my youngest will be 3 years old. Yes, this makes me sad.
She's just now starting to take an interest in using the potty and having big girl panties and things like that. She tells me when she needs to be changed and all of that. She's also informed me that she wants pink and purple panties.
So, I told her that I was only going to buy a pack of diapers for bedtime, but that during the day, she was going to use the potty. I'm hoping that this will work and that she will get potty trained.
I'll be honest, I've never potty trained a kid. When my older two were doing potty training, they were in daycare. I'm kind of winging this, because I have no clue on what to do. I'm going to get her some M&M's, a chart to track her progress, and some stickers so she can put on there if she's used the potty or not.
I plan to blog about my journey into potty training, so maybe if I'm successful, I can help someone else.
So, here's to using the potty!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?