Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Acts Of Kindness

Recently, I shared a story with a friend of mine named Crystal, who is a Scentsy consultant. This story about how I'd gotten ripped off last year by someone posing as a consultant. Basically, we placed an order with her, she kept our money and never gave us what we ordered.
Naturally, this made me a little bit leery about ordering with this company, because they couldn't/wouldn't do anything because my husband didn't get a receipt (he knew the person and didn't think they'd screw him over) and, when I tried to complain, they informed me that she wasn't a consultant.
Fast forward to just a bit ago....
I'm sitting here, minding my own business, when I get a message from Crystal. Now, let me just say, Crystal and I have never met face to face. I live in Kentucky, she lives California. Anyways, back to the story....I get the message from saying that her director wanted to make it right by me. She asked me what I'd ordered previously and told that, while I couldn't remember the exact design, I know it was a full size warmer and a 6 packs of scents. She informed me that they wanted to give me what I ordered!
I was floored! Seeing as how I couldn't remember the exact warmer we'd ordered, I picked another one that we'd wanted. To pick the scents, I just ordered the ones that sounded yummy! They didn't have to do that and it has really touched my heart that they did. It means a lot!
So here's a shout out to Crystal and Meredith! You've touched my heart and inspired me! Thank you so much!
***And if you want to place an order with Scentsy, please check them out! They are awesome!!!***
Crystal's Scentsy Page
Meredith's Facebook Page
Meredith's Grace Adele Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?