Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Evolution Of A Woman

So, this might be a fun post...might not. Not really sure yet.
In 4 months, I'm going to turn the big 3-0. 
Now, in the past, this was something that I dreaded. However, I've recently realized that, try as I might, I can't avoid it, so I might as well embrace it. 
I've changed...A LOT, over the course of my life. And who I am when I turn 30 is still unclear, because I'm still trying to figure it out. Sometimes, I want to be that typical stay at home mom...you know, like June Cleaver. But then there are times when I want to go back to my rocker look.
Here's a look at the many faces of Sarah...... 
Age 5

Age 7

Age 17
Age 20
Age 24
Age 25
Age 27
Age 28



Age 29


 As you can see, my appearance has changed quite a bit over the past few years. And trying to identify with any of those pictures is really hard, because I'm not sure which one is the real me.
Who will I be when I turn 30? No clue.....but man, the ride has been fun.
How have you changed over the past few years?

~Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Oh, sadly, I will be posting a blog much the same soon. I hit the 3-0 in exactly one month from today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! I'll be hitting it on December 10! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned 30 two years ago - I went and celebrated by getting knocked up with baby number 2!!

    Having three babies in three years has meant my main change in appearance has been fat to thin(ish) back to fat to thin(ish.. you get the idea! Oh, I've also let myself go - to be totally frank!

    Pics of me 5 years ago show a stylish(ish) twenty something, hair down, glossy red and curly - now it's greasy brown scraped back in a pony! I just don't have the time for me at the moment...

    I'm not complaining. I will soon enough....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't stop laughing at the crayon photo!! lol So cute. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. One of these days, I'll have to do a comparison...I have a picture of Anastasia that, looks wise, is very similar.

      Delete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?