Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October! Horror Movie Fun!

It's October! We have just 30 days until we are able to send our children out into this cruel world dressed as someone else and beg helplessly for candy so that we may inform them that it's all poison and we will destroy (eat) it for them.
If you are anything like me (and Jen for that matter), October means that you can watch all the scary movies you want and not need a reason for it. I know I am always on the look out for my favorite movies. I'm hoping that Netflix will have some pretty awesome movies.
Some of my favorites are "The Exorcist", "Carrie", and all of the Nightmare on Elm street flicks. It takes a lot to freak me out, so sometimes, I like to turn off all the lights and watch "Children of the Corn" or "Stir of Echos"...that one gives me the creeps.
Of course, I like the kid movies too. I remember, when I was younger (all those many years ago! lol), my favorite movie was "The Monster Squad"...not sure why. lol. I use to watch it all the time. Having kids of my own now, I try to make sure they watch the kid-friendly movies. I make it a point to see what's coming on so I can schedule some serious family time of movie watching, complete with popcorn, M&M's, and SnoCaps....and that's just for me!


We WAS doing a giveaway for Halloween, but life got in the way and we had to cancel it. We apologize for that.

5 comments:

  1. always love me a good horror flick that will leave me peeking behind the shower curtain for weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thanks for doing the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite scary movies is anything nightmare on elm street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your site, love freebies :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want a good scare, watch children of the corn with your teenagers, and them take them to a corn maze, and scare the heck out of them...

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?