Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stacey's Mom......

I may not be Stacey's mom, but this mama still has it going on ;) Don't you dare roll your eyes at me or start thinking about the 50 lbs and flab of stretchy belly you've accumulated from becoming a mommy. You are still that same sexy woman you were in your pre baby body. It's there, you just have to find it and accept the inner goddess you are. I may not be 115 lbs and a size 4 anymore and I've come to terms that my post baby hips will never be either :) Granted, I know I am over weight and health wise- could use to lose some weight. My tummy especially. But, until I have reached that goal- I have to accept my body for what it looks like. I've earned these mommy medals :) I went through horrible pregnancies, hospitalizations, sleepless nights and cracked bleeding nipples (yeah I said it haha) for my not so perfect breasts, stretchy belly and stretchmarks.
All it takes to accepting your body for what is it is to focus on the things you love about yourself. Highlight those attributes. Fix up that nasty hair you've not washed in days, break out the weed whacker for those chewbacca legs, put on a sexy bra and matching panties and wear something that does NOT involve sweatpants or pajama pants! Swipe on some lip gloss for those luscious lips. If your construction work requires a little more then do it! Get it done and bring out the cougar- or at least the married gawgeous goddess you had when you met your spouse. (Sorry I just really wanted to use the word cougar in a sentence haha!) 
When you're finished spritz on some sexy smelling perfume. There you go. Hello World! Sexy is back! And sexy isn't Stacey's mom........she's much more than that!!!

                                                                           Mwuahs, Much Love!
                                                                                              ♥ Jen ♥
Pics from my adventure today:

Yes, my hair and make up was DONE. I was out of my pajamas. I feel accomplished! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?