Monday, October 8, 2012

The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

We are honored and beyond grateful to receive the Sisterhood of the World Blogger award.
Any time we get nominated for an award, we are grateful. This blog is run by four stay at home moms who just want to share their life and, with some, talent, with the world. We are just four women using an outlet to get our voice out there and to rant and rave about life, mommyhood, and everything in between.
Jenn from My Daily Jenn-ism nominated us for this award and we thank her for it. She is an awesome blogger...an even more awesome person. She does a lot for her fellow bloggers and community, so that we got recognized by her is really amazing. Seriously, check her out.
It amazes and humbles me when when we get an award, because, as I said before, we are just a group of women expressing our thoughts for the world to see. When I started this blog, I admit, it was because I saw a lot of people making money on their blogs and I figured it would be easy. Then I realized just how much I loved having an outlet. I've made a few bucks from it, but forming friendships with fellow bloggers has been much more rewarding.
Just like with anything, there are some rules, which I gladly will follow. It's pretty easy..most of them.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pick 7 blogs to pass the award to and let them know (this one will be hard..there are a lot of awesome blogs out there!)

Step 1 is easy. Thanks, Jenn! You are absolutely AWESOME!

Step 2 might be easy..let's see...
1. I love my sleep almost as much as I love my family.......almost. lol
2. I'm a TERRIBLE housekeeper, but you can't tell it from looking at my house.
3. I'm incredibly indecisive about what I want to be when I grow up. Right now, I'm settled on becoming a Physical Therapist Assistant, but that could change tomorrow.
4. I wish I could write a book....I even have one started....but I talk myself out of it a lot....
5. Which leads me to this fact. I don't think I have enough faith in myself to accomplish things. I talk myself out of just about everything I say I want to do and that makes me upset.
6. There are four people on this planet I would die for and that's my husband and our three children.
7. I'm a mommy's girl. I miss my mommy so much...she lives in FL.

Now, for the hard part...nominating 7 blogs for this award. It's hard because there are so many awesome blogs out there that I enjoy. If I didn't get you this time, please forgive me.

3.The Plucky Procrastinator
4. Little Mixed Family
5. Momaical
6. Snarkfest
7. Sorry Kid, Your Mom Doesn't Play Well With Others

There are so many awesome blogs out there that picking these were so hard.
Thanks again, to Jenn...please give her a follow and check out her blog. She's really as awesome as I said she was!

Cheers!
~Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you passed it on to some of the people I hated to not nominate!! 7.....7?? Only 7... You guys are awesome!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super hard to pick just 7. But somehow, I did it. lol.
      Thanks....it's awesome and makes it totally worth while to get recognized.

      Delete
  2. Oh, so it was you, Sarah. What an honor. There's nothing like recognition from someone who knows the ups and downs of trying to grow a bouncing baby blog! I'll add this to my awards post, my sidebar and my "press" tab. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog checkout mine at
    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! I truly appreciate this. :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?