Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time For Growth And Self Reflection

I talked with Matthew this afternoon, about the whole job thing.
This is something I love about my husband....
He told me to not worry about finding a job, because I was just looking for some extra money anyway. He told me to focus on and enjoy these last few months I have with Cailin before she starts school. So that's what I'm going to do. I might still try to find a way to make a little extra money from home. I've got a ton of crap I can sell. lol.
I'm going to use this time to really do some self reflection and grow as a person. Dina at The Plucky Procrastinator suggested I do some volunteer work and I think I might do that after the holidays. I might see where I can volunteer at and try to get in the kids' school at least once a week or so. I need to find my calling, figure out what I want to do when Cailin returns to school. I'm considering seeing if I can't volunteer at the hospital or something like that.
You'll probably see a lot of though provoking blogs from me through this and for that, I apologize in advance. But this blog is my outlet and I consider all of you my friends, so I want to share this experience with you and have you all be my sounding board.
I want to be a better wife, a better mother, a better friend and a better person. And I think it's time that I take some time to work on me. I say it every month, it seems, but changes need to be made in my life, personally. I need to get healthy both mind, body, and soul. I want to make this blog something spectacular for everyone and I think, so far, I've taken the steps to do that. And I want to follow in the footsteps of a fellow blogger, Jenn from My Daily Jenn-ism and start paying it forward a little more online. Maybe we can team up and do something....idk.
Anyways, I just had some stuff on my mind that I wanted to spill for the world......
~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Can you be a better friend? Nope. You're a pretty good one to begin with. I see what you mean though. When the little bug gets to school, things in her world and yours will change. And little by little her tiny hand will let go of yours, but it's okay. That just means that when she lets go, you'll get your hand back and then you can do other stuff. And, yes, I just made a reference to Gray's Anatomy. Shame on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?