Friday, November 16, 2012

Don't You Wish That You Could Be A Fly On The Wall?


Have you ever thought about what people might think if they saw what goes on behind-the-scenes at your house? Do you ever wonder what it would be like to catch a glimpse of someone else’s daily life? Here’s your chance. Today 15 bloggers are inviting you into their homes to be a fly on the wall.


Buzz around, see what you think, then click on these links for a peek into some other homes:

http://BakingInATornado.blogspot.com                       
http://hypnoticbard.blogspot.com/                             http://stacysewsandschools.wordpress.com/
http://DeBieHive.blogspot.com                                     
http://mybrainonkids.net/                                          http://followmehome.shellybean.com   http://sorrykid.blogspot.com/                                     
http://www.justalittlenutty.com                                  http://lifeonthesonnyside.blogspot.com/

*My Dad went out of town for the night and we kept his dog for him. The same night, we got a new-to-us couch. The next morning, after spending the night with a family member, Anastasia comes in and says "Why is Emmy here, where did that couch come from and why is there poop in the driveway?". I replied "I kept Emmy so Poppop could go out of town, one of Daddy's customers gave him the couch and Daddy was in the bathroom last night and I needed to use it, so I went in the driveway!"

Pretty piehole
*Evidently I don't hide my makeup well enough. Cailin got into it and decided to "make her piehole pretty"....after her bath! This is the result of that!  

 *OMG family....PLEASE stop being so messy!!! I JUST mopped that floor!

*Well...that hurt like an SOB!

*Sometimes, I really wish I could just blink my eyes and clean up my room...ya know, like the kids on Mary Poppins.

*UUUUGGGGHHHH grocery shopping!

*I REALLY want to get a new tattoo!

*How many times do I gotta tell this kid to stop shoving crap down the vents?

*Seriously? The hamper is RIGHT there...why are your dirty clothes on the ground next to it?

*Why can't I take a nap? I want a nap! 

*Sometimes, I think I'm a broken record. 

*Tree is up. Cailin keeps messing with it...so I find myself saying, a few times a day, "Cailin, stop messing with my balls!"

19 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the laugh, I so needed it today. "stop playing with my ball", love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who is getting the tatoo? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me. These are all thoughts from the twisted place I like to call my brain. lol

      Delete
  3. I want a new tattoo too. Let's go. But it's gonna hurt like a SOB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all over it! I have 4 so far....many, many more to go!

      Delete
  4. Very nice! "Stop playing with my balls". That SCREAMS Christmas card, doesn't it? I think there should be a game show called, "What's in my vent?". Oh, Wait. Maybe that's not the best title...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you that, in my living room vent, there is about $2 worth of change. I like to call it my safety vent! lol

      Delete
  5. hahaha ~ stop messing with my balls! Priceless!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still not listening to that advice! lol

      Delete
  6. I could REALLY use some Mary Poppins Powers too!!
    If the kiddo keeps making vent deposits, you might just have a nice dinner out without them in no time. ;)
    Haha... balls... snicker... TOO AWESOME!
    Every day when I pick my daughter up from high school I without fail say "Hi Min." as she's getting in the car. If I say it lound enough I get lots of looks. ;) Can't help it, just comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah the things we do to embarrass our kids......I can't wait! lol

      Delete
  7. I love the sweet makeover. My darlings love to use my lipstick on their eyelids. They look like they have extreme pink eye.

    Tracy @ Momaical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's insane....the kid turns into a monkey just to get to my makeup!

      Delete
  8. I loathe grocery shopping! Did you ever watch Friends, the TV show? There was this episode where Phoebe wanted to get a tattoo. She went to the tattoo parlor and the artist barely touched her with the needle, it was a microscopic dot, and she couldn't take the pain so she told him that was the exact design she was going for! lol...that'd be me. My pain tolerance is ridiculously low. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I LOVE Friends! I've seen every episode.....including that one!

      Delete
  9. Nice take on the prompt!! I like your explanation about the poop! lol!! Um...your tree is already up?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea....we'd pulled everything out to see what we had and what we needed. Figured, we might as well put it up while it was out! lol

      Delete
  10. Ha! I can't decide which is my fave...the balls or the makeup

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?