Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Mommy Chronicles- without eyebrows!!!!

So. Since I've been gone a while, I really wanted to talk about my illness, the crap I've been through in the past few weeks. I wanted to talk about how pathetic I was, and how much of a fighter I've been. But, frankly, I don't give a damn about my illness. I don't care. I'm on new medicine. I'm being tested for other stuff. That's about all I wanna talk about regarding that for a while. Life is awesome- because you can store that crap in the closet. They eventually turn to skeletons, but hey, give me a mallet and they're dead. Zombies, are much harder to kill. And- skeletons don't see you as a tasty snack. I am so completely random and so off topic.
You opened this post to see us sporting no eyebrows. And that, is what you will see. Yeah it looks like crud because I couldn't find the right editing software. But, it's still funny!!!! It took me 2 hours to edit Sarah and my pic, so sorry I didn't include Patty or Kristal.

Any who. Here are some celebs without their eyebrows. Can you guess who they are?






1 comment:

  1. oh, no I am quite honored you didn't include me. i look dreadful without eyebrows. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?