Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Thankful For 2012

I do this every year.....I write a blog about what I'm thankful for and I just run with it. It's something I love doing, because it allows me to really put into words what I'm thankful for.
So, without further ado......

First and foremost, I'm thankful for my three little terrors blessings. Being a Mom is the single most rewarding and frustrating job on the planet. This is doubly true when you have a strong-willed 3 year old, an 8 year old teenager and an 8 year old boy (he probably gives me the least trouble! lol). But each trial, each argument, each time I feel like pulling my hair out or locking myself in my bathroom, it's all worth it. Because I get to hear their sweet voices tell me they love me. I get kisses, I get hugs, I get their little eyes lighting up when they've accomplished something new. I'm truly blessed.

Secondly (but not any less important!), I'm thankful that the most amazing man on this planet picked ME to be his wife. Our relationship hasn't been the easiest. We've had to work hard on it and every trial has brought us that much closer together. We have overcome a lot and our relationship is strong. I love him more today than I did yesterday and it grows daily. Perfect for and because of each other.

I'm thankful for my Mother, who lives in Florida. Daily, I'm grateful that I can call her and talk to her whenever I want. A few of my friends have lost their parents at some point this year and it just makes me that much more happy that I don't have to deal with that loss. When it DOES come, I dread it. That thought cripples me as much it does the thought of losing one of my kids or my husband.

I'm thankful for my Dad and step-mom. We don't have a vehicle right now and they have helped us out soooo much. And they don't ask for anything in return. Because of them and their kindness, we are able to wait until we get our tax return to get a new vehicle, so we aren't putting ourselves in a financial bind.

I'm thankful for my amazing friends. They got me through so much of the BS that I've gone through this year. I'd have lost my sanity if not for them.

I'm thankful for all of my awesome blogger friends I've made. I love being part of the blogging community. I've read some awesome blogs and made friends in the process.

I'm thankful for my co-writer Jen, my freebies finder Kristal, and my crafty queen Patty. You guys have helped grow this blog. I feel like 2013 is going to be a big year for us and I'm really excited about that!

I'm thankful for all of you that read my blogs. This thing started out with me wanting to make money...I admit that. But it became too much like work and I started to not enjoy it. When I let that go, I found my enjoyment. You guys get to know me in ways that not a lot of people do. You read my inner most thoughts (and you've not run screaming for the hills yet...kudos! lol). Thank you.

I'm thankful for family. Without family, we'd be nothing!

I think that sums it all up. I'm thankful every day, but on this day, I vocalize it. Thank you, to everyone who is in my life.

♥ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?