Saturday, January 26, 2013

Epically Awesome Award Of Epic Awesomeness

There are so many awards floating around out there, what's one more, right?
I started this award because...well, I could. I wanted to put a fun spin on awards.....
So, I present to you the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness!
Here's the rules:
Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve this.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
And that's it! I'm not going to come up with any questions because I'm not good at that. And I wanted to make this easy.
So, here's goes the fun!

10 Epically Awesome Blogs:
1. The Plucky Procrastinator
2. Baking in a Tornado
3. Momma On A Mission
4. The Robot Mommy
5. The Mommy Ref
6. Miss Banana Pants
7. My Daily Jenn-ism
8. DiBie Hive
9. Diapers...or Wine?
10. Dates 2 Diapers

10 Epically Awesome facts about me:

1. Despite how I come across online, I'm actually a very quiet and shy person.
2. If there is anything I dream of more in this world, it's to become a land and homeowner.
3. I want a lab puppy so bad I can't stand it!
4. I absolutely CAN NOT STAND Clint Eastwood.
5. "Psych" is one of my favorite shows.
6. I have absolutely no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I miss my grandparents so much. I was 9 and 15 when my Grandma and Grandpa passed away.
8. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
9. I met my husband online and married him 3 weeks after we had our first date.
10. I did NOT name my twins after Disney characters.

And there ya go! You have the very first epically awesome award post!

6 comments:

  1. First: I can't even say the name of this award without sounding drunk, LOL.
    Second: I love your new look. Every time I come here you've changed something else.
    Third: Thank you so much for this awesome award. I'll add it to my award post, my sidebar and my press page!
    Fourth: XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of this award! It makes me smile so hard my face feels like it's cracking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so awesome right now!! Thank's for including me in your list of epic awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! Thank you! I was in the middle of some big names. I am honored. I'll write mine up soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome and exciting! I love the idea of a new award!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?