Tuesday, January 15, 2013

.....I Work Out!

If you've been to the Facebook page lately, then you know we have a Biggest Loser Challenge. I was a little bummed last week, because I didn't do that great with my eating and I didn't really work out at all. So I was shocked when I did my weigh in on Monday and had lost 2 lbs!

THIS week, I'm doing better with working out, I'm doing awesome with eating, I'm drinking TONS of water...I'm really proud of myself and I hope when I weigh in on Monday, I'll have lost another 2lbs. I have goals laid out, which basically culminates in me losing at least 80 lbs by December 30. I figure, that's about 8 pounds a month...that's pretty darn good if you ask me.

I don't know why, but I feel so much better this week. I've gotten my house cleaned up, I've worked out, I've been drinking lots of water.....I just feel....good.

Right now, I'm doing Walk Away The Pounds, which is a Leslie Sansone video. We are going to buy a Wii soon so I'll start doing the Just Dance games again. I'm going to slowly start to introduce other workouts and build my endurance up to where I can work out for about an hour a day, in addition to just playing with the kids and challenging them to Just Dance dance offs. I'm considering taking a before picture and updating it every 6 months.

Now I'm trying to figure out what my ultimate reward is going to be...once I reach my goal weight. And I think I know...I'm going to go back to school! Now to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?