Buzz around, see what you think, then click on these links for a peek into some other homes:
Okay, here goes:
1) It's a few days after Christmas..possibly a few days after New Years and Cailin just finished using the potty. She came running out, pants and panties around her ankles, wanting me to pull her pants up. I did and Matthew said "I saw your butt!!" This prompts Cailin to drop trow and run around yelling "Look at my butt!!". Sebastian comes in to ask a question from his room and Cailin runs over to him and says "My butt!!! Look at my butt!!" and starts shaking her butt. That child isn't right....
2) My mom came to visit from Florida for the holidays. We didn't tell the kids because we wanted to surprise them. They were in bed when I got home with her from the airport, so we went in to their room to wake them up. Sebastian jumped out of bed and was like "NANA!!!!" Anastasia.....she didn't quite get it. She just looked confused as all get out.....and in the morning, she said she thought it was a dream.
4) On January 2, my mom left to go back to Florida. She didn't want me driving home from Knoxville on my own, so I took a friend with me. I hated seeing her go and really wish she didn't have to, but I hope she'll come back to live soon.
5) My husband is a HUGE football fan. Seriously, if there is football on, it WILL be watched. If one of his teams are playing, then there is mostly likely going to be quite a bit of profanity. Well, one particular day, one of his teams were playing and a bad call was made, which prompted him to yell "What the f^ck?!" Little ears (Cailin) was sitting next to him and repeated him word for word. He beamed with pride (his girl was into football!!) while I turned red and cringed. Oh boy.
7) I was putting my bra on the other day when Cailin came into the room. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was putting on my bra. She asked why and I told her to hold up my boobs. She looked at me and said "You have big boobies, Mommy". I said yes, I know. She then pulled her shirt away from her body and looked down it and declared "I have small boobies". I told her that she did. She thought about it for a minute, looked toward the living room, where Matthew was and said "Daddy has big boobies too!"
9) The other day, I overslept....okay, I didn't really oversleep...I got up at the right time, but the night before, the hubs and I had decided that he was going to drive the kids to school that morning, because it was going to be cold and I didn't want to go out in it. Well, HE overslept, so I just decided to let the kids stay home from school. Anastasia started crying, because today was toy day at school. Sebastian, on the other hand, put his hand on my shoulder and said "Thank you for being so tired, Mom....I did NOT want to go to school."
10) I've started working out, because I'm trying to lose weight. I was trying to do this workout, but having a hard time, because Cailin wanted to lay in the floor next to me and play. When I asked her to move, she looked up at me and said "But Mommy, this is where I HAVE to play....." I said that I was trying to work out and she informed me that she, too, was trying to work, now leave her alone!
12) My husband and I were in search of an oven bag because we were making Christmas dinner. We searched all over the place and couldn't find one. We went to Kroger and was so happy that they had one. This prompted us to do a happy dance right there in the middle of the store. THAT, my friend, is why we are made for each other.
Make sure you check out the other "walls" in this fun challenge! Gain a little insight into their worlds!