Monday, February 4, 2013

Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness Part 2




Yes yes....it is time to award 10 more bloggers with this award! 
Here's the rules:
Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve this.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
And that's it! I'm not going to come up with any questions because I'm not good at that. And I wanted to make this easy.
So, here's goes the fun!

10 Epically Awesome facts about me:

1. Despite how I come across online, I'm actually a very quiet and shy person.
2. If there is anything I dream of more in this world, it's to become a land and homeowner.
3. I want a lab puppy so bad I can't stand it!
4. I absolutely CAN NOT STAND Clint Eastwood.
5. "Psych" is one of my favorite shows.
6. I have absolutely no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I miss my grandparents so much. I was 9 and 15 when my Grandma and Grandpa passed away.
8. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
9. I met my husband online and married him 3 weeks after we had our first date.
10. I did NOT name my twins after Disney characters.

Now the blogs........
In no particular order.......


10 comments:

  1. What a fun message to wake up to! Thank you so much, girl. Maybe I'll let you be first in line for that chocolate creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE the bloggers on this list. You have THE BEST taste in blogs, and I LOVE that you do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on wanting a lab puppy so bad you cannot stand it. I feel the same way.We lost our old girl this past May. Our home is so very empty adn wanting a puppy is all I want.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Super duper flattered! I am SO with you on Psych! Love that show. SOOO underrated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! <3
    You are too sweet!
    Now I'm going to have to put on my epically awesome pants on. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I feel honored to be nominated! And I love that the rules are easy peasy!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I finally have a few minutes to catch up on all my posts and reply!!! Now I need to run off and do my nominations and top 10 things! That's the hard part! Thanks again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?