Monday, February 25, 2013

Numbers...Weight or Inches

As many of you know, I'm on a weight loss journey.

Admittedly, right now....I'm failing.......hard core.

I've not weighed in this week, because I know it will be bad. But I'm not going to beat myself up over it and give up like I would in the past. No, I'm going to pick myself up again and start anew on Monday. 

I got this.

To some people, the importance of the numbers can be in inches or weight. To be perfectly honest, for ME, I care more about the number on the scale and less about the inches, because I figure I can work on inches later. Once I reach a certain number, I'll switch it up and work on toning and upping what I do. Right now, because of my weight, I have to do low impact workouts, so focusing on getting that number down is important to me.

As I get to a point where I am more comfortable amping up my workout, I'll start with seeing how many inches I'm losing although, to be honest, I never really understood the whole inches thing, but I'm learning. 

To me, the most important thing about losing weight is to get HEALTHY. So either weight or inches, at the end of the journey, it's not important unless you are healthy.

That's just my opinion anyway.

I'll keep this short and sweet, because I've got a ton of stuff to do today. I'm working on getting into the groove of things, now that my daughter is in school and I'm kid from from 8:30-2:45. But what is your goal in weight loss? Losing inches or lowing your number in pounds?

1 comment:

  1. That's it ... it's all about getting healthy!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?