Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who...Are You? Who Who Who Who?

You know you have that song stuck in your head now.....
You
Are
Welcome!

Jenn over at My Daily Jenn-ism so kindly tagged me the other day and I'm just now getting around to doing this, so I apologize. This is your chance to get an in depth look at who I am. So sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

1.  WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Well, I was born in a hospital in Dayton, Ohio. It was a Friday, a cold, wintery day in December. I almost didn't make it TO the hospital, as my mom was in labor and almost had me in the toilet. I was a little more modest back then, so she didn't know what I was going to be. She kept asking me Dad was I was and he kept telling her I was a baby. She FINALLY found out that I was, in fact, a girl baby.
 
2.  WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE?
I share my middle name with my Aunt Kim. She can't have kids, so my mom kind of wanted to give her a little something special, so she game me the middle name Michelle. 7 years later, she'd have my brother on my Aunt's birthday.
 
3.  IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
I have three of the absolute BEST kids in the world. They pretty much rock. Plus, I have an Angel baby looking over me that we call Poppy.
 
4.  HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE?
Do the kids count? lol. No, I don't have any pets. We aren't allowed to have them here. But I DID have an AWESOME kitty that we'd named Obama. Before we moved, someone stole him. I was absolutely HEARTBROKEN!
5.  YOUR WORST INJURY?
Hmmm.....I honestly don't know. I've never really had a BAD injury. I fall down a lot and I've busted my knee, sprained my ankle and, once, I ran my hand into a car mirror and fractured my pinky. I once cut my finger on a can of cat food and it bled pretty bad...my Dad said I turned as white as a sheet and he thought I was going to pass out.

6.  DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
No, I'm not really that talented.....I can sing a little bit and I can play piano, but that's about it.
7.  WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE?
Cake. Cookies. G-Crack Brownies. Food....I love to bake. I'm not picky. lol

8.  FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Love me some Arby's......and Subway.

9.  WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's a no.....I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling being snapped back in the air repeatedly and I'm not trusting my life to a rubber band. lol

10.  WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their teeth. Weird, I know, but it's the first thing I notice. I don't know why, but I've always been that way.

11.  WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried a little the other day when I saw a video about soldiers returning home. That gets me every time.
 
 
12.  ANY CURRENT WORRIES?
I have several. I'm a mom...I worry all the time.
 
13.  NAME 3 DRINKS THAT YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
Coffee, Water, and flavored water.

14.  WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
I LOVE the "Hunger Games" Trilogy. Don't you judge me!

15.  WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE?
Only if Johnny Depp was one too ;)

16.  FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cake baking in the oven, Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy bars, honeysuckle, my husband's body spray, and laundry that has been washed with detergent and bleach.

17.  WHY DO YOU BLOG?  
When I first started it, it was to make money. but that was too much like work. So I blog because it's an outlet for me. I can talk about things and get it off my chest. Plus I have made several great freinds.
18.  WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead". No, I kid. I haven't really thought about it to be honest. I want to be cremated anyway.

19.  WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Oh jeez.........what a loaded question. I don't like my quickness to give up on myself. Let's just leave it at that.
 
20.  FAVORITE HOBBY?
Reading. I can escape myself, escape reality, and just live in another world for a brief moment. I absolutely LOVE losing myself in a good book.
 
21.  WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND?
Honesty, loyalty, realness, a great sense of humor and just overall being a good person. I don't like a lot of drama, so the less drama you can bring to my life, the better.

22.  NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO:
Become a stay at home mom and not want to go back to work. I was raised that you worked, no being a stay at home mom...but then I was also raised by a single mother and everyone always worked around me. I wasn't ever really exposed to a stay at home mom that I can remember. Now, my baby is starting school this year and all I can think about is making sure I'm available to them at all times. I don't WANT to go back to work, because of them.

23.  FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO?
Sleep. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE sleep. I feel like I don't get NEAR enough of it. And watching TV with the hubs. I love that. And grilling out with friends.
24.  ANY PET PEEVES?
I have several. Slow drivers, slow walkers, people who are rude and loud, smokers that are rude...I could go on and on for days.

25.  WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
My husband. He always makes me laugh. And I'm pretty sure I laughed at something Cailin just did. Between my husband and kids, I stay laughing.
 
I'm kind of boring, I know. Bless you for sticking with me! Here's 10 other bloggers to get to know!
 

2 comments:

  1. Agh!! Why? ... I'll be singing that song all night now!!! LOL
    Loved getting to know more about you!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com


    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?