Monday, March 4, 2013

I...I....I Work Out

Let's face it.....if you are anything like me, you don't really like to work out. I know I'm not a fan. It's kinda boring, doing the same thing over and over and over again.

But then I found Zumba. It changed EVERYTHING.

I am not graceful. I have zero rhythm to speak of. I have pretty much the grace of a hippo. But I can honestly say, I enjoy it. It's fun, I get to go with my sister, and I'm getting a much needed workout. I go on Thursdays, but I'm not really opposed to finding a Zumba game for PS3 (hmmm...that totally just occurred to me.). I have Just Dance 4 and Just Dance Kids 2 for PS3 and those are fun as well, although I REALLY wish Nick put out a Just Dance game for our system, rather than Wii.

But doing Zumba is really fun and it's something that I can easily say that I could see myself continuing on to do it, even when I reach my goals.

I use to think that I'd just rather get up on a treadmill and walk on it for an hour.....
In the words of Si Robinson.....
No
I'd rather spend an hour or so dancing and just having fun. Because then, I can work out but not really think about it.

What's YOUR favorite workout?

2 comments:

  1. Love it ~ Zumba is my fave too! I go three days a week and I want to increase it! I have Zumba for the wii and I really like it :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love it! It's great to find a workout that you love.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?