Monday, March 11, 2013

Ohhhhh....You're Trouble!!!!

It's Monday and that means it's time for my Slim by the Summer link up post. Today's post is:
Let's see...what's my biggest trouble spot? hmmm...

Oh wait...

MY WHOLE FLIPPING BODY!

Seriously, my whole body needs to get in shape. I use to think I had nice legs...nope...not anymore. My boobs are probably the only thing that isn't causing me trouble right now. No sir, it is NOT happy times, let me tell you what.

BUT....

I am a mom and I know how to handle trouble, so those trouble spots will soon be a thing of the past...or at least not as troublesome as they are now. My plan is to reach a certain weight, then start working on toning up as I drop more pounds. Right now, I'm just so overweight that I am trying to keep it low-impact to avoid hurting myself.

What is troublesome now won't be troublesome very much longer.......


2 comments:

  1. I love the attitude! It won't be much longer!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so with you that my whole body needs to be toned and get it shape. I too loved your attitude!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?