Friday, March 22, 2013

Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me!

It's that time again! Time for the Fly on the Wall posts! You know you've been itching to take a peak into my every day life. Well, here's your chance to not only get a glimpse into MY life, but 13 other lives (that I'm sure are FAR more interesting than mine!)

http://www.justalittlenutty.com/                              
http://followmehome.shellybean.com                      
http://stacysewsandschools.wordpress.com/             
http://sadderbutwiser.wordpress.com/                
http://menopausalmother.blogspot.com/                  
http://hypnoticbard.blogspot.com/                                   
http://mybrainonkids.net/                                                                       

And now...without further adieu.... 

♥ My youngest started school last month and she absolutely LOVES it. What she doesn't love is getting up in the morning. I wake her up at 8 and I'm always met with a very sleepy "no!" and a head full of curls. I think you need a visual......
I some how manage to tame that crazy head of hair, but not without some outside, supernatural powers....

♥ We have had our new van for a little over a month now. We JUST got her named (yes, we name our vehicles...don't judge us! lol). I wanted to name her Betty White. The husband wanted to name her White Lightening. I'm sorry, but that van is a classy lady. A name like White Lightening doesn't suit her. One day, it hit us. Miss K. That was the PERFECT name for her. It was inspired by the lovely Miss Kay Roberson from Duck Dynasty.

♥ My sister has decided to make the switch from being an RN to being a personal trainer. I thought..hmmm...why not ask her if she will be MY personal trainer. So I did and, much to my surprise, she accepted! I'm learning some pretty valuable things from her and I actually have a program to follow. I'm excited to see the results.

♥ I have recently decided to go back to school. Me...30 years old, FINALLY going to finish a degree I started almost 8 years ago. I need to do it, my family needs me to do it. We have dreams, we have hopes, we have goals. This is going to help me accomplish those.

♥ One of the problems with being a blogger is you open yourself up to the world. I recently discovered that someone is following my blog, my Facebook page, and became a customer at one of my stores, probably so she could report back to her boyfriend what she reads. All he'd have to do is contact me, but he doesn't. So hi, you know who you are and please buy something from Faythe Noelle! Also, tell your friends! Thanks!!!!!

♥ I'm still trying to find a balance in being home the majority of the day by myself. I SHOULD be cleaning my house, but I often find myself watching TV or just sitting and enjoying the quiet. I don't get to do that much. Or I go to the library or just to Wal-Mart to walk around without having to yell at a kid. It's kinda nice! 

♥ On that note, it's about to end. Because I'm trying to find a part time job, so I'll be working while the kids are in school. But I'm looking forward to it, because it will allow us to have a little extra money and make even more memories with the kids. Plus, I can shop!

♥ I signed the older kids up for baseball/softball. I'm still waiting for a call back to find out when we start and stuff like that, but I'm interested to see how this plays out, as neither of my kids know how to play this sport. It should be interesting, to say the least!

That's all I've got this month. Without the kids being around, it's really not that interesting here. My days are consisting of housework and TV. lol. But I'm sure if you visit the links above, you'll find something juicy!

11 comments:

  1. First: I'm freaking out because your daughter's hair is exactly the same as mine!
    I had no trouble adjusting to having the day to myself when my youngest went off to school. After the whole "dancing in the street" routine, I found so many things I wanted to do but had put off. Now the kids come home from school and say "what did you do today, Mom? Let me guess, blogging stuff". Yup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, my kids can usually tell what I've done. lol.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on going back to school!!!!!
    YAY for having more time to yourself AND having a personal trainer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very much looking forward to it

      Delete
  3. Good for you - going back to school. That won't be easy, but you'll never be sorry. Yay YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it won't be easy but it will be so very worth it.

      Delete
  4. Going back to school is a wonderful thing. No one can ever take that (your education) away from you. My kids are all off at school now. I thought it would be hard at first; I realized I was afraid of having to figure out who I was all over again. Still doing that, I guess.
    Love the name of your car. :)
    @ your curly-haired Sleeping Beauty: waking up early is hard, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm still figuring out who I am, but this is just one of many steps in the direction of self discovery.
      Miss K is a classy lady, for sure. lol
      It is. And she gets to sleep an hour later than me and her older siblings!

      Delete
  5. I had to laugh when i read the part about naming your new car. Ahh yes, our Ol' Betsy was once young....so watch out---if you keep your new "girl" for a long time, when your kids are teenagers they will give you a hard time about driving a minivan!! This was a cute blog post and btw, your daughter's curls are AWESOME!! My kids all have straight hair, and I always wanted ones with curls like that--lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up until October, we had a Tessie, The Big Green Monster. We were hard on her. We plan to be a little easier on Miss K though. I doubt we'll have her when my kids are teens...still have many, many years go for that (thank God!)
      Her curls....they are something, that's for sure. When her hair is wet, it reaches the middle of her back. When it's dries, it springs back up to her shoulders.

      Delete
  6. We ALWAYS named our cars. We had a Toyota Tercel named Latoya, and a Ford truck named Jerry-Jerald R Ford. Get it? Gerald OUR Ford!!!!! Annnnnnd I wonder why I'm so weird.

    Good for you for following your dream and going to school! You go girl! XO!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?