Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweatin' To The Oldies

I'm part of the Slim by the Summer challenge and this week, we are writing about our favorite
I get lost in the music when I'm on the treadmill or walking. I find myself singing along with what's playing and getting in to it. I love music to begin with because it helps me through so much, so why should working out be any different?

My MP3 player looks like a schizo owns it, because I've got kids music, country music, rock, rap, r&b, pop, etc, etc. But, for some reason, I prefer working out to rock music. I find myself skipping over the songs until I get to the rock. Sometimes, a little Adele sneaks in there and I'm all about that. I don't have a workout playlist, although I probably should come up with one. Oh well, maybe one day.

Long story short, I really don't have a favorite type of music to work out to. I guess it just depends on my mood or if the song is doing it for me.

3 comments:

  1. You are not crazy ~ I'm sure my music list will change drastically when Reagan learns how to download and get ahold of it. Yikes!
    Although I must say if I plug my phone into the aux port she will beg for Pink or Rhianna! Yikes!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mix is good! I find rock great for pole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think your MP3 looks crazy? I use the I heart radio app and somehow it started posting to my fb wall. I am sure that my friends were excited to know tat I liked Justin Bieber and the kids bop kids! Somehow though...they all know that stinkin Ghangum (sp?) style dance and my oldest was singing "Thrift Shop"! Luckily it was the edited version!!! Talk about varied taste!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?