Saturday, March 30, 2013

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!!!!

YAY! I won a new award!!!
So much thanks goes to Marcia from Menopausal Mother for nominating me. Seriously, she's awesome, I love her to death and SO wish I could be part of her family, 'cause they seem to be some of the funniest people out there.
She nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award, which means a lot to me, because I want to inspire people through my blog, to either laugh, cry, or just look at things a little differently. So thank you, again. I'm honored and beyond humbled.

Okay, so here's the rules:

1: Display the award logo
2: Link it back to the person that gave it to you
3: State 7 things about yourself
4: Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and include their links in this blog.

The 7 Think You Need To Know About Sarah:

1: I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders. Like to the point where I will run screaming at even a baby spider.

2: I SO look forward to Wednesday nights so I can watch Psych and Duck Dynasty with my husband.

3: I raged, for a long time, against being a stay at home mom. NOW, I'm raging against going to work.

4: I have only recently started to enjoy watching football with my husband. And I have found that, like him, I prefer college football over pro.

5: Even though I can't have any more kids (my husband had me spayed) I want a boy baby in the worst way.

6: I'm trying to learn to coupon....and not very well, let me just tell you.

7: I am closer with my friends that I've met online than I am with some I know in person.

Now, I pass this along to the following:

1: Moki's Musings
2: Dates 2 Diapers
3: Plucky Procrastinator
4: The Mommy Ref
5: The Robot Mommy
6: Tales of the Never Was
7: Comfytown Chronicles
8: The Monkee House
9: Minivan's, Meltdowns, and Merlot
10: My Sudden Attack of Conscience
11: Debie Hive
12: Manderstanding
13: Outsmarted Mommy
14: Raising Reagan
15: Life on the SONny Side

Please check them out! They are awesome! And thanks again to Marcia for nominating me!

5 comments:

  1. Kick booty! Thank you, those are some great people to be mentioned with. <> "I'm not worthy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for this! I am so honored to be nominated by you and with all of these awesome fellow bloggers! I share in your fear of spiders, I can gladly share some tips on couponing and I would love a little girl since I have boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this <3 Can I fill it out tomorrow afternoon when I've had a chance to recover from my trip to Chicago?? :) Thank you so much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?