Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dates and Baseball Games

I have had a very busy week! Needless to say, it has left me absolutely EXHAUSTED, but hey, what can ya do, right?

On April 20, my husband and I went to our first concert together. We saw country singer Justin Moore. We had a BLAST!
Yea baby! Free tickets!!!

It's hard to believer that, in the 5 years we've been together, we had NEVER been to a concert together, especially considering we are both huge music fans. We both like Justin Moore (he sings "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away"). It was nice to get out of the house and just have a nice away from the kids for a few hours.

My love and I at the show.
Justin Moore

On Monday, Anastasia had her first game of the season. She plays softball now. As if trying to keep a house clean, run after three kids and try to run a blog, start a business and just have some me time wasn't time consuming enough, I figured I'd throw sports into the mix. She loves it though and they won their first two games.


In addition to Anastasia playing softball, Cailin now plays weeball. I think, the week before, I had one day off where I wasn't running all over the place, to this practice or that. But Cailin says she loves it and, I have to say, it's really adorable to watch them play.
Last week, I got plagued with a nasty little bug that made me sleep most of the day on Tuesday. Thankfully, Matthew was off work and he took care of me and let me rest. I don't get sick very often, but when I do, it pretty much kicks my butt.

So now, I'm just trying to adjust to being a sports mom and all that, plus work on my weight loss (I'm ALMOST to 20 pounds lost) and I'm trying to find a part time job, because, let's face, I'm bored out of my mind! And, to top it all off, school lets out in just a few weeks (3 for the older two, 4 for the youngest), so I'll be even busier then!

Do they make enough wine for this?


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you at almost 20 pounds! That is amazing. Busy lives are inevitable ... especially as summer approaches.
    Just don't forget to breath mama ... oh yes, and drink! LOL

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?