Monday, April 8, 2013

Is It In Your Arms?

I missed the last couple of posts for Slim By Summer, but I'm getting back on track. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, to say the least.

This is kind of a hard post for me to write, because I really don't HAVE a favorite body part. One boob is bigger than the other, my butt is flabby, my legs are chunky, I've got the wings under arms, I don't think I've got a particularly pretty face.........you get the point.

My lip is no longer pierced
Having said that, I'd have to say my favorite body part is my eyes and lips (hey, they are part of my body! Lol)

I've always been told that I have awesome lips and pretty eyes. I love the color of my eyes. They kind of change color, from blue to blueish green to blueish gray. My lips, I always thought, looked HOT with my lip ring in. I really miss having my lip pierced. But even without them, they look good. I'm a freak about chap stick. I ALWAYS have it with me and as a result, my lips are very soft and not dry, so they look good. And my husband seems to like them, so that's cool too. haha.

I can't really elaborate on my eyes and lips much more than that...but they are my favorite body part.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! You do have pretty eyes. My husband and daughter both have blue eyes that change colors too and it's awesome! I am a nutcase about lips too! I MUST have lip gloss or chapstick with me at all times!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and I think you do have very pretty eyes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are gorgeous! I love my lips, but I don't do anything to them. I probably should.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?