Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Keep Swimming




When I watched "Finding Nemo", I never would have expected that one little phrase would impact me as it has. 

"Just keep swimming".

This can apply to so many different scenario's. In weight loss, when it gets too hard or I don't see the numbers I want, I just tell myself....."Just keep swimming". When I'm down and just feeling like the fight in me is gone, I say "Just get up and just keep swimming".

That Dory....she was one smart cookie. 

Sometimes, we look around at life and we think "Man, this is hard". I'm looking around at my house right now thinking, "Holy crap....this mess is just WAY too big!" and I'm sure, during the course of my cleaning today, I'm going to want to throw in the towel. Instead, I'm going to tell myself to just keep swimming. 

Life, sometimes, can be really hard......sometimes, it can almost seem like it's more than you can handle, more than you can take. If that's the case, then you know what you have to do......

Just keep swimming.......


3 comments:

  1. What a great quote ... Reagan sings that song all the time! And your right ... it makes sense in SO many situations.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely... Getting to any goal requires you to not stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome quote, I can't believe I didn't think of that one for my post!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?