Monday, April 1, 2013

Open Letter To A Visitor

Dear Visitor from Belmont, CA,

I'm sure you know by now that I know who you are. It's cool you visit my blog on a daily basis and that your (or the girlfriend) signed up to get notifications from Faythe Noelle. But, to my knowledge, neither of has liked the blog page, nor have you liked my latest endeavor, 2 Girls, 1 Basket. And you never comment on any of the posts, which is disappointing.

What I don't understand is why you don't contact me. You know how to do it. You avoid any personal contact with me and I'm really not sure why. But it's okay, I forgive you.

Are you doing this to keep tabs on me? Or on the kids? Or are you genuinely interested in the going ons in my life? I mean, this little blog is pretty much an open invitation to my world and you can found out so much about me. Are you trying to catch me in a slip up and possibly bad mouthing you? Good luck with that, I've learned my lesson and, frankly, I'm really not mad at you, as I've moved beyond all of that. It's called growth and closure. 

As you can see, all is well with me and mine in my little neck of the woods. I know you come visit this page all the time...if you scroll down a little bit, you'll see the tracker I have. That's how I know. It's totally cool, you and yours are more than welcome here, but at least say hi every know and then. Comment on a post you find to be kinda funny or well written. Talk about how much the kids have grown. Like my page (and my business page).

We can be grown ups here. So feel free to stop in and say hi! I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Signed,
I know who you are and it's totally cool

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere in all this there is a story that perhaps one day you will want to share---when you feel up to it. In the meantime, keep doing what you have been doing, and that is BEING AWESOME. <3

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?