Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What The ? Wednesday

Welcome to the first edition of "What The ? Wednesday". I've decided that Wednesday will be my vent/things that piss me off day. So bear with me as I unleash some thoughts in my head.

I live off the main street in my town. If I'm heading north on the street, to turn onto my road you have to make a left turn, so you have to get into the center lane. About maybe 1000 or so feet from my road is a gas station. People will get over all the way back at my road to go to the gas station. I wait until I'm close the turn to get over, because, ya know, it's the RIGHT thing to do. They will GLARE AT ME because I've gotten over and, apparently, either gotten in their way or they were had to wait a second to get over. Excuse me for trying to get home.

On that same note, these are also the same people that will get over without using their turn signal. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT FLIPPING HARD! You just have to move your hand either up or down, just once, to activate it. How am I suppose to know you are wanting to get over if you don't indicate this with your turn signal. That's why it's there......use it, it is your friend.

In our town, we have a "law" (I say it like that because it's not enforced) that says you aren't allowed to smoke within 25 feet of the entrance of a building. Personally, I like this law because it prevents my family from walking out into a cloud of smoke. This law isn't followed and, around here, a lot of the smokers are very inconsiderate. They will just toss their lit butt behind them without looking, blow smoke in your face without a care in the world. It's really annoying.

I have two that are in sports. My youngest daughter plays wee ball and my oldest daughter plays softball. On my oldest daughter's team, there is a little girl who's mom really just annoys me. You'd think it was a pro team, the way she acts. She makes her daughter run laps every time she messes up. SERIOUSLY? I want my kids to love sports and to enjoy it. At this stage in the game, it's about fun. This mother takes it just a little too far, in my opinion. To make your little girl, who is 7 or 8 years old, run laps is just beyond me.....

People, man....What the?!

2 comments:

  1. As always very much to the point... I chuckled a few times while reading this, for that I thank you....

    Love you,
    Mom..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You chuckled because you complain about a lot of the same things! lol! Love her too!

      Delete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?