Monday, April 15, 2013

You Are My Biggest Inspiration

Losing weight is a struggle for most people.

For me, it's even harder because I am often getting in my own way and I let my issues hold me back. But that's not what this post is about. This post about WHY I'm trying to lose weight. What is my motivation?


My BIGGEST reason for losing weight isn't for me to be healthy. It's for my kids. I want to be around for a long, long, LONG time. I want to see my kids grow up, get married, and have kids of their own. They inspire me daily and are why I do this.

This is another of my inspirations. My husband. I want to be around for a long time to annoy him. No, I kid....I want to be around to enjoy our lives together for a long time.....


I want to be able to out run the zombies.......just sayin'!




Finally, I'm doing this for me. Because I need to learn to love myself, I need to be happy with myself and, more importantly, I need to be healthier.




6 comments:

  1. I like the last reason the best. There have been many times when I wanted to quit blogging, but my son said the same thing "do it for you, Mom". We all need to acknowledge that we alone are reason enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very right. And that's one of the biggest things I need to work on.....acknowledging that I'M reason enough.

      Delete
  2. Love you,and you know it. You'll do it for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous person.......I THINK I know who this is...lol

      Delete
  3. You have some amazing motivation ... and I love that you want to be around to annoy your husband forever! Me too!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone has to....might as well be me! haha

      Delete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?