Friday, May 3, 2013

TRIUMPH!!!!!!!!





Who has two thumbs and has been awarded the Triumph Trophy by my friend Karen at Baking In A Tornado and by Kristi over at Black Sheep Mom?

This mama, right here! You ladies must have known I needed something like this! Thanks so much.

Here are the rules:

1. Display the Trophy in your post.
2. Write a short piece that starts with this: I didn’t kill                  today. It doesn’t have to be a person, it can be an appliance, a business or anything else you choose.
3. Nominate a few people to pass the trophy on to and let them know it’s their turn to vent.

Today, I didn't kill........a bunch of people.

I know, that sounds super vague and I'm sorry for that. But it's the truth. This is more to do with YESTERDAY than today. Yesterday was a bad, bad day and I'm so beyond happy it's over. You have no idea how happy, to be honest.

I decided to have a yard sale, because I have so much crap, I wanted to get rid of it all. I did okay, made, like, $40. But people would just drive by and look or comment on my lack of having tools in the yard sale. I don't have tools to begin with.....pfft. TODAY, I had it again and the stupid people that were mowing the grass (I think it was the city) not only took down my sign, but took my baseball tee that I'd bought for Anastasia! I had to go buy a new poster board to make a sign. I made $10.....that's all. 

After doing that all day yesterday, I had to have Cailin to the ball field at 5 for her game at 5:30. Anastasia had a game at 7:30. Did I, for one second, think to pack up something to eat? No...so we ate at the field. Prior to going, however, Anastasia couldn't find her visor. WHY? Because her room was absolutely trashed. T-R-A-S-H-E-D......Naturally, I threw a fit and we stormed out of the house in anger. I later apologized, because I felt bad. 

After being at the field for almost 4 hours, we came home. I wanted pizza......had been craving it ALL DAY LONG. It didn't happen. PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

So, world...you are welcome and should be happy, because yesterday, I was positively murderous and you all managed to survive my wrath.

I nominate the following people:


And thanks again to Karen and Kristi for nominating me. You ladies are kick ass! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a day from hell. So glad you didn't kill anyone. Hope it felt good to vent!

    Congratulations on your trophy. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the award--your day really did suck! Hopefully the trophy made up for all that. Thank you SO much for thinking of me and nominating me--you are so sweet--I really appreciate it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve a trophy AND a shot of tequila for that craptastic day! Thanks so much for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?