Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What the ??? Wednesday: Rants Edition


Welcome to this weeks What The ???? Wednesday. This week, it will just be ramble of general annoyance and things that have pissed me off this week.

I'm about 95% sure my daughter is lying to me. She was heading out to school this morning and I noticed that her big toe was sticking out on BOTH shoes. It looks to me like she took scissors to them. She says she didn't......*sigh*

We had dense, patchy fog this morning. So NATURALLY, that means that these jerks around here are going to drive with no headlights on. Because, ya know, we can see them that way. It looks clear to me, then a truck drives by. *rolls eyes*

On that same note, SERIOUSLY with the pulling out in front of me? Okay, I get it, you needed to get to McDonald's STAT, but come the eff on! Miss K (my van) doesn't take too kindly to people just pulling out in front of her.....and on a wet ground....yea, you are lucky you didn't end up with a van in your tailpipe.

Why are people so rude? I was at the library yesterday, just looking to see if there were any movies or anything I could borrow, figured I'd watch it while Matthew was at work or something. This lady, you'd have thought she owned the library...she was taking her sweet time, literally pulling out just about every movie and reading it and completely blocking one of the sections. A life changing movie could have been in there, lady!

Well, I guess that's all I've got. What's eating you?

3 comments:

  1. OMG ... I had the same thing happen to me and Rey last night when I was coming home from the gym! This crazy bitch {yes bitch!} cut me off trying to get into McDonalds. Really people??
    What the hell!?

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft....McDonald's isn't THAT good.......Come on son!

      Delete
  2. I always say to people who pull out in front of me, "Am I freaking invisible? Do you think because I forgot to wear shoes I won't push the pedal and crash into your fancy car?". I'm nice like that. Cheers to holey shoes. She's probably starting an awesome trend, momma! :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?