Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Grilling Out Is Fun With Kroger!

***NOTE***
This post is written for BzzAgent and Kroger. I was given coupons for free Kroger products through a BzzAgent campaign. This post is about my experience with Kroger products.



 
For Valentines Day, I got my husband a grill. Let's face it, one of the BEST parts of summer time is the cookouts and last year, we were bumming because we didn't have a grill TO cook out. 

Now, I can't speak for you, but I think that food tastes better when it's been cooked on the grill. Burgers are juicier, hot dogs taste better and steaks....OMG the steaks!

I'm a BzzAgent, which means that, every so often, I get to participate in campaigns to try products and give my opinion on them. I am a frequent shopper at Kroger, so when I was invited to do a campaign for them, I KNEW I wanted it.

This campaign gave me coupons to get free products, such as soda, chips, burgers, buns, and $.40 off of Kroger ice cream. Can we say good times?!

I couldn't WAIT to cash in my coupons, so I organized a Memorial Day cook out with my family. Thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger, I was able to get soda, chips, burgers and buns from Kroger FOR FREE! 

We got the 80/20 burgers and tossed them on the grill. While at Kroger, I also got some tomatoes and onions, so while my husband was grilling out those delicious Kroger burgers, I was getting all the condiments ready to go. It didn't take long for those burgers to get done. We dove in and just enjoyed the taste of the food. For dessert, I used one of my $.40 coupons to get some Kroger Deluxe Death by Chocolate ice cream. Seriously, if I go out eating that ice cream, it's completely and 100% worth it!

Thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger, I was able to give my family a yummy and fun cookout for Memorial Day, as well as honor my Dad and Grandpa, who served in the Navy and Army (respectively). It was a great day, with great food and great conversation. And it was possible because of BzzAgent and Kroger.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I miss Kroger. It's not out here in Utah. THe thing I miss the most? Dean's Chip Dip. Yes. I am that sad. LOL

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?