Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Little Things That Make Me Happy

My friend Janet from From Cupcakes To Caviar inspired me to write this post. So thanks! If you've not checked out her page, please do so!

Far too often, I lose sight of the little things that life has to offer. I spend my time complaining about mundane and trivial things and I don't take the time to stop and appreciate what I DO have. It's a character flaw that I need to work on, I accept this. But hey, we can't all be perfect, right? 

This post will be about the little things in life that just make me happy, some maybe happier than they should. Either way, it's high time they get some flipping appreciation! In no particular order.......

♥ That first cup of coffee in the morning.

♥ Opening a fresh can or refill of coffee...I love that smell!

♥ Ice cream

♥ Looking at my husband's left hand and seeing his wedding ring.

♥ My kids getting super happy over what we are having for dinner.

♥ Seeing the following on my husband's Facebook page: *hint* The arrow is pointing to it.
♥ Reading a good book.

♥ Cuddling in the bed with my Lil Bit.

♥ The look on my kids' face when they've accomplished something.

♥ Hearing the Boy Child get excited when I play a song he likes.

♥ The Girl Child trying so hard to be a little fashionista.

♥ Hearing all 3 of my kiddos singing along to the awesome music I listen to.

♥ Seeing the kids play together (and actually get along).

♥ Spending time with friends.

♥ Girl talk

♥ Comments on my blog (hint hint...lol)

What little things make YOU happy?

4 comments:

  1. The little things make it all worth it, don't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that with all our differences, we are still the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing that beyond all our differences, our friendship has survived longer than most marriages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww .. what a great list! Love the little things :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?