Thursday, August 8, 2013

Oh Snap! I've Got The Tag!

The amazing Miss Karen from Baking In A Tornado tagged me in a game called "Five Things". Being the gracious lady she is, she first asked if I'd mind. Isn't that awesome?! That's the kind of person Karen is though.

Basically, before I can tag 5 other bloggers, I need to answer a few questions about myself. Then, I'll tag some bloggers and be on my way. Sounds pretty easy, right? Let's hope so....

♥ Five things I have a passion for:
1. My family. First and foremost, my entirely existence is centered around them. They are my world.}
2. My friends. I have some of the best friends I could ever hope to have.
3. Music. Music pretty much equals life for me.
4. Reading. I LOVE to get lost in a good book!
5. Sleep. I love love love love love love love love love love love my sleep.

♥ Five things I'd like to do before I die:
1. See my kids grow up to be happy adults.
2. Visit Ireland and Hawaii.
3. Finish one of the three books that I've been writing.
4. Own a home.
5. Have a wedding. I went to the courthouse both times I got married.

♥ Five things I say a lot:
1. "You're killin' me, Smalls!"
2. "Stop jumping on the couch!"
3. "Clean up your room."
4. "For the love of God, STOP WHINING!"
5. "Who hurt you? WHO HURT YOU?" (this is usually when my husband is being a jerk. It's from "Family Guy")

***NOTE*** All of these books are part of the Broken Heart's series written by Michele Bardsley. I'm currently reading Come Hell or High Water: A Broken Heart Novel (Broken Heart Vampires) the 6th book in the series.

♥ Five favorite movies:
1. The Notebook. LOVE THAT MOVIE!
2. The Hunger Games.
3. Dirty Dancing
4. The Sandlot
5. Sweet Home Alabama

♥ Five places I'd like to travel:
Okay, so I've never really been anywhere interesting. I've never been any further north of Dayton, Ohio and any further south of Miami, Florida.
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. France
4. Italy
5. England

♥ Five blogs that I love:
Just 'cause I tagged you doesn't mean you HAVE to participate. If you want to, that's cool. If not, that's cool too. I have so many blogs that I love and that I must share custody with, so if you've been tagged before, I'm sorry!

5 comments:

  1. So glad I tagged you, I enjoyed learning more about you.

    Oh, The Notebook. I forgot about that one when I wrote my piece, I LOVE The Notebook too.

    I hope you get your wedding some day. Good thing about that is that it's never too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were planning an awesome 80's themed vow renewal for this year, but we are going to put it off for our 10th anniversary.

      Delete
  2. THanks for the tag, girl. I will get right on it...which means eventually. You are such a fun person; I'm glad I got to read about you! I've never had a wedding dress. It sounds like a potential party to me. Gowns and reading? You're killin' me smalls! I kid you not, I said that last night following the sllloooowww dog up the stairs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in your list. I'll work on my tag post this week!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?