Saturday, August 24, 2013

S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L In My Pants


I'm a fan of "Phineas and Ferb"....deal with it! lol

I got the Squirrely Blogger Award!!!
 

Cassandra from Dates 2 Diapers bestowed upon me this awesome award, which, if I remember correctly, was started by my favorite meno mama, Marcia over at Menopausal Mother. I LOVE to get awards and I especially love to get awards my friends have created. So thank you to both ladies for this award.

So, there are some rules. I gotta give you 7-10 weird little facts about myself, then I gotta give this bad boy to 7-10 bloggers (that one is always so hard!).

1. When I eat a bologna sandwich, I eat it with Catsup.
2. I like Catsup on my eggs too. I also like syrup on my eggs.
3. When I'm going to sleep, I HATE for my husband to face me when I lay on my side. I feel like I'm going to smother.
4. I hate having my hair long, 'cause I can't do anything with it. But I hate having it short, because I can't do anything with it and I can't pull it back.
5. I have no idea how to make enough coffee for just me, so I make a full pot, even if I'm drinking 2 cups.
6. I LOVE a dogs wet nose. It's a comfort thing. When I'm upset, I'll touch the nose. If I see a picture of a dog and it has a wet nose, I want to touch it.
7. I horde coupons, but hate the process of using them (cutting them out, that sorta thing)

Okay, now on to 7 bloggers.....


And there ya have it. The Squirrely Blogger Award. Thanks again for picking me!


4 comments:

  1. OK, you totally grossed me out with #1. And #2. Yup, you're Squirrely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks Sarah. I'm already thinking up bloggers I'll send it to.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?