Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm Not Feeling Like Myself Today (Secret Subject Swap)

Wow this is new for me I've tried to type before but it came out weird I could barely use the mouse before except for on ABCmouse.com But look at me I'm typing a blog....like the doggy from Dog With A Blog!

Being 4 is awesome. I'm the baby so I get to have juice a lot I get to play a lot someone reads me books....I even get Mommy to wipe my butt Bubby and Sissy have to do that on their own I don't think Bubby does a good job though cause he stinky Mommy and Daddy even clean me in the shower Alls I gots to do it sit there They wash my hair and everything I sit there and cover my eyes Sometimes I don't but the soap gets in my eyes and it burns real bad I can dress myself but Mommy and Daddy help me Bubby and Sissy don't get to get help.

I like all kinds of things I like TV I like Dora and Max and Ruby and Micky Mouse and Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First I like mermaids. I want to be a ballerina I can dance good I like to sing and I like Taylor Swift songs. I think she makes good songs. I sing them better though
That's me...singing told ya I was better

I like to go to school. My teachers are nice, I get to play on the playground and play with my friends and get dirty and sometimes I take a nap but I usually only nap the last 10 minutes of naptime and that makes me cranky the rest of the day. Mommy comes to pick me up and we have a TV in the van so I watch TV then we sit for a long long long long long time in the pick up line to get Bubby and Sissy from school I walk up to the table that has the 4 on it and give them Mommy's card with her picture on it and she writes a bunch of stuff down then they stamp it and Oh I get my hand stamped at the door but they stamp the paper that Mommy writes stuff on then give it to me then we stand in line then I am the one to give the other lady the paper to get my Bubby and Sissy then we leave and get in the van and I ask Sissy if she talked to a boy she likes and she says yes or no.

When we get home Mommy gives us a snack and then Bubby and Sissy do their homework I get to watch TV in Mommy's room while they do the homework then we go outside and play for awhile or run back and forth Mommy says we drive to her crazy sometimes but we don't because we aren't allowed to drive We play with a little boy that lives behind us or we play on the porch and I blow bubbles I got for my birthday.

Then it's time to get Daddy from work and when we get home Mommy makes dinner then we eat and I brush my teeth and get my jammies on and watch TV while I go to sleep Bubby and Sissy don't get to watch TV while they go to sleep but they get to stay up longer than me.

Other than it hurting when I get my hair brushed being 4 means I have a pretty easy life and I really like that but I think it will end soon 'cause next year Mommy says I have to go to the kind garden at Bubby and Sissy's school but I don't want to because I don't know how to grow plants and it seems funny to me that a school would have a kind garden I'm not sure that I trust what Mommy says because she DOES say that we drove her to crazy.

Uh oh Mommy sees me playing on the puter so I guess I should go cause Mommy doesn't like it when I play with the puter without her or Daddy or Bubby or Sissy around to help me cause I sometimes change stuff around and I don't know how I do it but I found this thing in Mommy's email with a bunch of other blogs on it so you should check them out 'cause I gotta beat it before Mommy catches me Bye!

Baking In A Tornado                             
Just A Little Nutty                              
Follow Me Home...                        
Moore Organized Mayhem         
Stacey Sews and Schools             
The Sadder But Wise Girl                                          
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                                   
Searching For Sanity                      
Crazy As Normal                                        
Menopausal Mother                       
Moms Don't Say That     

      

This week, I was honored to get my prompt from Karen from Baking In A Tornado! It was "If you could trade places with one person who you know for one day, who would it be and why?" I picked my 4 year old daughter, because I don't remember life at the age of 4 and I wanted to experience it through her eyes. I hope you enjoyed! (And yes, it was SOOO hard for me to not include punctuation, but a 4 year old talks in run ons, right? So I think they'd type in one big run on too)                         

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! I would totally trade places with my youngest (6) or maybe one of the cats.... LOL They have it sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shew, I'd like to be a cat....lay around, sleep all day, run around like a maniac for no reason at night.....yea, THAT is the life!

      Delete
  2. OMG...this was so cute and made me tear up...I wish I could get a peak inside my son's mind, also 4. You did a great job babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm sorry it made you tear up though!

      Delete
  3. Hey you, twinner girl!!
    I love this post. What I wouldn't give for someone to tell me it was time to take a nap! Your four year old is very lucky to have such a great mom. Oh, and blowing bubbles still rocks to the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! If someone told me to take a nap, I wouldn't hesitate even a little bit! I'd be all "well, okay!".

      Thanks! I try to be a good mom....even if sometimes I wanna string em up by their toes.

      Delete
  4. It would be fun to be four.
    Such a fun age to watch little people discover and experience everything with such zest.
    Playing and napping are two of my most favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right.....napping and napping are my two favorite things. lol

      Delete
  5. I just love how you approached this, not just talking about trading places, but writing from a 4 year old's point of view. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bows* Thank you. I figured that would be a cool way to do it. Though keeping it to a run on was SO hard!

      Delete
  6. Ohhh this is adorable! What a cute spin on the prompt question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The kid held me at gun point to pick her. Who am I to argue?

      Delete
  7. I love this so much! I would do anything for a nap! And the whole bath thing made me giggle. I like how the one still stinks so they don't get to help you be clean!!!! You sound like an amazing mom!!!! I'm sure you are!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try....but all those drives to crazy make it hard. lol

      Delete
  8. Oh thank goodness you explained that at the end: I thought the kids were taking over! This was a cute way to approach this prompt! It makes me wonder what my five year old would say if we switched places for a day!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?