Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I'm Thankful For 2013

I do this every year. I write a post where I give thanks for the many blessings in my life. I am so beyond grateful that for the life I have, even when I am feeling down about it all. I'm alive, I have 3 healthy kids and an awesome hubs. Can't complain!

First and foremost, I am thankful for my amazing kids. I feel like I blink and they grow sometimes. Lil Bit was my last baby and I'm so amazed at the person she's become. Girl Child is so incredibly smart and I love to see her determination. Boy Child is finally coming out of his shell and becoming a little man. I have some pretty awesome kiddos and I couldn't be prouder.

Second, I'm so thankful for the amazing man that I married. My husband works so hard so that I can stay home and enjoy the kids. He's so on the same page with me when it comes to how we parent. He encourages me, pushes me (sometimes to the point where I wanna punch him in the throat...lovingly), supports me and stands by me. I love that man!

I'm thankful that my car accident wasn't that bad. It could have been SOOOOO much worse than it was.

I'm thankful for my mama. Even though she lives in Florida, I can call her up and talk to her any time I want. That's huge, considering a lot of my friends don't have that luxury. She's my best friend and I'm so proud of all she's accomplished this year. Love her!

I'm thankful for my Dad and stepmom. They have helped us out so much, even though they don't have a lot.

I'm thankful for my bestie, Patty. She has stuck by me through soooo much. She's truly so much more than my best friend.....she's my sister from another mister and, often, my voice of reason.

I'm thankful for all of you amazing readers. A lot of you are bloggers yourselves and I am lucky to count you among my friends. This blog is my outlet. You guys get looks inside my head that a lot of people don't. Thank you for not judging me too harshly or trying to have me committed. lol

I'm thankful for my friends, both that I know in person, that I have met online through social networking, and that I've met through blogging. You guys are so awesome!

I'm thankful that, after 20 months, the step-parent adoption my husband started was finally resolved this year. Boy and Girl Child have our last name, they have a legal father that would move heaven and earth for them and we are all one, big happy family.

I hope you all have an absolutely AMAZING Thanksgiving. Give thanks every day!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you're thankful for because it's truly a reflection of who you are. And I think you're pretty great.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?