Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, New Hopes

Every year, I always say the same thing.

"[insert year here] is going to be my year!"

I'm not doing that this year, because I feel like, when I DO, I jinx myself. I hate jinxing myself.

With that said, I want to reflect a little bit on 2013. 

It was a pretty decent year. Minus the car accident (which FINALLY is getting resolved!) and some health problems, it really wasn't that bad. I got to meet Hanson, pulled off a pretty kick ass Christmas, and I turned 31.

The BEST thing to happen? My husband adopted Boy and Girl Child and they legally became his.

2013 brought me many new friends, mostly met through blogging. It brought some trials and some worries, but really, it wasn't that bad. I'm shocked. It was one of the better years.

I DIDN'T get the weight off me like I vowed I would.

You know what though?

That's okay.

So what do I hope 2014 will bring me and my family? Continued success for The Hubs at his job. Boy Child, Girl Child, and Lil Bit nothing but happiness and continued awesomeness at school (Boy and Girl Child will be in 5th grade in August and will turn 10 in July and Lil Bit will start Kindergarten in August, as well as turn 5!). I hope that, financially, we will become even more stable than we are now and that I can get us on a decent budget.

For me? I hope that this blog continues to grow, as well as my other blog Out Of My Mind. It's a new blog where I'll tackle current event type things. I want to keep Momisodes strictly for my family. I'm also considering starting ANOTHER blog called "The Book Review" where I'll review books I read. That's just an idea I'm tossing around though. I hope to successfully lose weight, but if I don't, I won't beat myself up over it.

Here's to 2014 being an even better year than 2013 was. And here's to a better year for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you and everything you accomplish. Whatever blogs you start you know I'll be along for the ride.

    Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?