Monday, December 16, 2013

Q and A With The Momisodes

Yesterday, I asked my fans on Facebook to ask me questions and I would answer them. I didn't get a lot until later in the day, so I answered a few and decided to do a post to answer the rest.  Kind of a "get to know me" post. So sit back and enjoy!

What is your 2nd favorite band?

*This is a hard question, because I have 4 bands that tie for 1st. lol. I guess I'd have to say either Journey or 30 Seconds to Mars or Taproot....not really sure. lol


What is your favorite joke?

* I really don't have a favorite, but I seem to really enjoy corny jokes.

Tell me about a time you almost peed your pants

*There have been several times, but one time that sticks out is The Hubs scared the living bejeebus out of Boy Child and it was hilarious and I laughed so hard that I leaked a little.


Who put the bop in the bop she bop she bop and the ram in the ramma lamma ding dong?

*Pretty sure that was the results of some biochemical war.....

What does the fox say?

*That he really hates that song and he's far more distinguished for that song.

If you could have ANY super power what would you pick?

*I'd like the ability to read minds. I'd love to know what my kids are thinking...especially Lil Bit.
 
Best book?

*Hmmm.....this is a hard question, because I LOVE to read.  I can't answer this question, because I feel like I'd be cheating on my favorite book. I love them all!

What is your favorite time of day?

*Bedtime, followed closely by dinnertime.

If I handed you a million dollars what would be the first thing you purchase for yourself? After bills and cars and a house.

*Oh jeez.....I don't know. Um......lol......OH! Okay.....a new camera and some photography lessons.

If you magically had another child right now, what name would you choose for a boy or girl?

*I'd name a boy Elias Parker. I'd name a girl Katniss Everdeen (Okay, this isn't true, but...well...I couldn't think of anything.)

Are you a Gaga or a Katy?

*Neither. No thanks.

Favorite dessert?

*Cake, ice cream, cheesecake, brownies.....I don't care, I like sweets.

Have you heard about the bird?

*I've heard that bird is the word..... 

 What would be your ideal vacation?

*A beach or Ireland. I'd be happy either way. lol

2 comments:

  1. I think we should take photography lessons together, that's something I really need. Maybe we could do it on the beach? I'll bring the cake, ice cream, cheesecake and brownies!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?