Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What's The Hatter With Me?

Recently, a friend of mine asked me to like a page called Madhatters on Facebook. Once they reached 100 fans, she won a prize. I didn't realize that I would win too, but I did.

Madhatters is a page where a couple of crafty women make some really cute hats, which I won. I was able to customize the hat and everything. I knew, when I won, that I would want the hat for Lil Bit, because the older two aren't really into that sort of thing. So I measured her head (with earphones and a tape measure. I didn't have anything else handy), sent them a message telling them the size and colors, then started waiting. It literally took maybe 4 days for them to get the hat made. I couldn't WAIT to get it.

I got it today and it is absolutely the cutest hat I've ever seen. It's sturdy and durable and absolutely cute.
Modeling is Lil Bit
Top of her hat
Is that not adorable?!

For a custom made product, their prices are affordable. They are super fast with shipment and they keep you posted on the progress. 

If you are looking for a quality, custom made hat, Madhatters has you covered!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lil Bit's hat. And she's the cutest model I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?