Thursday, January 2, 2014

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Last night, I got a hankerin' for some peanut butter cookies. However, it was late and I was lazy and didn't feel like going to the store. So I looked to my cabinets. I remembered a recipe I'd learned in high school and figured, why not...let's give it a shot. 

They turned out AWESOME!

Here's the recipe......

Preheat oven to 375*

In a medium sized bowl, mix the following:
1 cup of peanut butter (you can use either creamy or crunchy)
1 cup of sugar
1 egg

It should look like the picture below

 

 After you've mixed the ingredients together, roll about 1 teaspoon of the batter in a ball and drop onto a cookie sheet that you've sprayed with cooking spray. Once you have the desired amount (I did 9 balls), flatten out the balls a little bit with a fork coated in sugar.

Next, just pop the sheet into your preheated oven and let bake for 10 minutes!


This is the finished product. They are really good, kind of crispy on the edges and soft in the middle.

Let me know how it turns out if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?