Wednesday, February 12, 2014

7 Days of Love: Maria from Random Babble Of A Stressed Out Momma

Welcome to 7 Days of Love! If you are a fan of my Facebook page, then you'd noticed I'd posted a few times, asking for people to share their love stories. These are a couple of the stories.

Today's story comes from Maria from the Facebook page Random Babble of a Stressed Out Momma. Check it out!

My fiance and I met 10 years ago, in high school. I had a HUGE crush on
him, but he didn't notice me... or so I thought. He was the singer in a
band, and always carried a bandana with him at the shows. I somehow managed
to steal his bandana one day, forcing him to speak to me haha. It never
progressed from that though. He started dating a girl, that he eventually
married. I kept his bandana for years, until I got married myself. We lost
contact, didn't speak again for about 7 years. Well eventually he ended up
divorced, as did I. We found each other through mutual high school friends
on Facebook, and began messaging. It just kind of took off from there.
After he met my kids, and they approved, we began dating. We've been
together ever since, and are now expecting our own lil one. I couldn't have
asked for a better man to be in my kids lives, he loves them so much, and
they love him. I can't wait to see him with a new little baby!!!

Check back tomorrow for Jessica's story!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?