Friday, April 25, 2014

A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words

Today’s post is the first of what will be a monthly feature here. It’s called Funny Friday and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday Graphic.jpg
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom.


1- Confessions of a part-time working mom.jpg

1. Well, there goes dinner........
2. If you didn't want pasta for dinner, you just had to say so.....
3. Hmmm....I wonder if they will notice if I scrape it off the floor?
4. Somewhere, an Italian is crying.
5. Maybe next time, the STUPID JAR WILL OPEN!!!!

I'm sure some of my friends came up with something better......check it out!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, you think I'd just have to try the lid instead..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems the logical step....but those lids can be assholes too. haha

      Delete
  2. In my house, the only thing keeping me from scraping it off the floor is the dog hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you can't tell it, we don't have any animals....I still wouldn't recommend it though. lol

      Delete
  3. "Somewhere an Italian is crying!" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love a quick read where I laugh from beginning to end. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This challenge had me anxious since I wrote it. lol

      Delete
  5. Somewhere, an Italian is crying! Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess them noticing would depend on how clean the floor is! I'm not Italian and I could cry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO funny... such a good start to my busy Saturday.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?