Monday, April 21, 2014

Who Stole My Spandex? Cover Reveal

I was honored when my lovely friend Marcia from Menopausal Mother asked me to make a post to reveal the cover of her new book, Who Stole My Spandex? Midlife Musings from a Middle-Aged MILF. Marcia is an awesome writer and I've had the pleasure and joy of meeting her face to face. I'm so happy for her, that she has reached this accomplishment. So to get to post this for her is the very least I can do.

Check out this teaser for the book!
Who Stole My Spandex? Midlife Musings from a Middle-Aged MILF...is a humorous collection of stories based on Marcia Kester Doyle's hilariously popular blog, Menopausal Mother. Take a ride on the midlife wild side with a wacky journey through menopausal pitfalls, raising a family in a madhouse, maintaining a spandex-worthy booty, and all points in between! Nothing is off limits!
The collection includes laugh-out-loud brain candy, such as "9 Signs You Might Be a MILF," "How to Annoy Your Children," "You Might Be Menopausal If...," and "Menopausal Cuckoo," along with some of her newer tales of midlife mayhem. With a dash of wit and a heavy dose of humor, this is the greatest therapy ever offered in book form…and cheaper than any therapist's bill!

 Personally, I can't WAIT to read this book and I know that YOU want to know how to get your hands on it. Well, below is some information about that very thing...

Sign up for news on the official release! http://bit.ly/1hPWQs
Release Date: Early Summer 2014!
Will be available in eBook and print!

I may or may not get a chance to read and review this book....you'll just have to be on the look out for it.

Make sure you sign up to find out when it will be released. You won't want to miss out on this!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for sharing this, Sarah! You have always been so kind and supportive to me and I just adore you & love you from the bottom of my heart! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for helping us with the cover reveal! You are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my pleasure. Hopefully I can get my mojo going and finish a book. lol

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?