Monday, August 25, 2014

My Big Lil Bit

Today, my baby, my sweet, sweet baby, turns 5. 

I can't believe it.

Time is flying by with my kids and I realized with each passing day just how short time is with them. 

I feel like, just yesterday, Lil Bit looked like this:




A 6lb 10oz little bundle of screaming baby. She had to be woken up when she was delivered. I had her via c-section and she slept through all the stuff leading up to the actual surgery. The doctor looked at us and said "She's asleep". 

Now, she's in Kindergarten and she talks up a store and is just little little 3ft something amazing thing.



Lil Bit completely changed my life. She completed me in ways I didn't know I needed to be completed. She is so different from Boy and Girl Child. She's strong willed, outgoing and just completely her own person.

Happy birthday, my little one........

1 comment:

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?