Today’s post is September’s Funny Friday, a regular feature here published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com).
1. Who.....who....who's there?
2. OMG this is SO not a hair dryer!
3. Why am I in the car with these people?!
4. Okay, so you click this here, and poke this there and.....
5. And that was the last time Elmer Fudd hired anyone to help him find that wabbit.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: