Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Funny 11/28

November Funny Friday


Today’s post is November’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by me!!!!


1. Sometimes, I just want to feel pretty.....
2. Would you pet me? I'd pet me......
3. This is Victoria's secret.
4. I'm a Demi-Dog!
5. The cost of dog food is high, so Zeus had to resort to another means to pay for his family to eat.

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



8 comments:

  1. First of all, this photo rocked! I laughed so hard when I opened my email. Thanks for that. Love you quotes. Isn't #5 always someone's story? LOL Happy Friday, Twinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved captioning this picture. I laughed through everyone's post.
    Poor Zeus, it's come to this . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew philandering Zues would have a feminine side? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I was just thinking your blog was ready for the holiday change! Looks great!

      Delete
  4. Victoria's secret is safe with me ;-)

    Love your christmassy snowflake blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for submitting such a fantastic photo. I may or may not have squealed with delight, when I saw it. LOVED your captions! I hope your weekend is stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Commenting again! Love the holiday layout! That font is great <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. #s 2,3,4 had me quite literally laughing out loud while trying to nurse the baby. Hilarious!! This is just the post I needed to read at 4:30am. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?